1) Jon Stewart's interview with Jim Cramer
2) The Sound and The Fury by William Faulkner
3) "Adam Lives in Theory" by Lauryn Hill
4) An aptly-titled round of "True Colors" with a collision of high school and college chums.
1) "Araby", a short piece of fiction by James Joyce.
2) Ralph Lauren's spring 09 collection. Vanity, thy name is harem pants.
3) "Machine Gun" by Jimi Hendrix
4) High liturgy masses without a dress code.
1) Bob Evans biscuits, minus the calorie-counting.
2) the opportunity for diplomatic reconciliation in South and Central America.
3) "Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon. Loving pretentious, hairy Brit rock is admirable again?
4) bare feet on gravel.
1) Stephen Colbert's rap battle with Michael Steele.
2) "Adam's Curse" by my boy Billy Yeats.
3) "A Hard Rain is Gonna Fall" by mewithoutyou.
4) not winter.